AMB. TIJANI KEHINDE RECEIVED NYAGGI GOLDEN ROLE MODEL AWARD

 DEEPLY HONORED AND GRATEFUL πŸ†, Congratulations To Me ❤️.


I'm thrilled to share that I've been recognized with an esteemed award from the Nigeria Youth Advocacy for Good Governance Initiative (NYAGGI). This nomination award holds a special place in my heart, and I'm truly humbled by this honor.

🌟 To the incredible team at NYAGGI, your dedication to promoting good governance and empowering the youth is inspiring. I extend my heartfelt gratitude for considering me for this prestigious recognition. Your tireless efforts are shaping a brighter future for our nation, and I'm honored to stand alongside you in this mission.

πŸ™ To my fellow colleagues, clients, supporters, and well-wishers, your unwavering encouragement fuels my passion for positive change and excellence. This award reaffirms our collective commitment to making a meaningful impact in our society.

✨ As I reflect on this achievement, I'm reminded of the potential we all hold to drive change and champion good governance. Let this award serve as a reminder that our efforts, both big and small, contribute to a better tomorrow.

πŸ₯‡ Let's continue to uplift, inspire, and empower one another. Together, we can build a future where good governance and progress flourish.

Thank you, @nyaggi42 , for this incredible recognition. Here's to embracing our role as catalysts for positive change! 🌍🌟

🀝 With heartfelt gratitude,
Amb Tijani Roqib Kehinde
(ROKENproperties)

πŸŽ‰ Investing in Real Estate with Purpose and ImpactπŸ‘πŸ†

#rokenproperties #ibadan #NYAGGI #ibadan #congratulations #Award #Gratitude #lagos #abuja #nigeria #portharcourt #lekki #hustlersquare #fashion #naijabrandchick #naija #ilorin #lagosnigeria #unilag #ikeja #enugu #benin #realestate #realtor #entrepreneur #youth

Comments