NYAGGI AWARD MANAGING DIRECTOR PWAN HARMONY



 GOLDEN ROLE MODEL AWARD🥇 


WHAT A GRATE WAY TO KICKSTART THE MONTH!..

On this day, I am deeply honoured to have received the Golden Role Model Award as an epitome of humanitarian services all the way from Abuja the Nigerian Youth Advocacy for Good Governance Initiative (NYAGGI) i was found fit for this great recognition.


My journey towards humanitarian and organizational development has been an adventurous one, plagued by numerous challenges but crowned with multiple blessings that has proven to be the greatest reward of all.

It is a privilege to impact significantly in the lives of people, to be a mentor and philanthropist, to be part of something beautiful and humane. This privilege is one I do not take for granted neither do I regard with negligence because the mere ability to help a person, to be in the position to ameliorate the pains and sufferings of other people is in itself a great honor.


One of the countless life lesson I have adopted in my course of extending a helping hand of mentorship, leadership and guidance to other people is that, *life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so whilst being a beacon of positivity in the lives of others is truly a blessing beyond comprehension*.


Thank you NYAGGI for this timeless recognition. Your acknowledgement is deeply appreciated and will always remain in my heart as an award conferred on me with love and unflinching support.

Thank you comrade Alabi Akeem 

#GodBlessPwanHarmony

#GodBlessPwanGroup

#GodBlessNigerianYouth

Comments